Tuesday 14 August 2012

Confessions of a compulsive shopper!

So today I am devoting my blog post to my fav girls ... my India Travel group!
A wee picture of us all on our night out in Pune India!

 We went to Belfast as a reunion as we haven't seen each other since we got back from India 3 weeks ago! :O
We are all from different parts of Northern Ireland, Lisburn, Belfast, Carrickfergus, Culleybecky and Enniskillen (Who had to take a lovely 2 and a half hour bus journey!) so getting everyone together is tricky ... But today I have to say I really enjoyed myself with this crazy bunch!
We had a yummy lunch in Nandos then went for a spot of retail therapy, with the girls having to restrain me from buying random rubbish that I really dont need! I love shopping, but my credit card certainly doesnt! :S

My favourite purchase of the day would have to be my Lush bath bomb, which I bought in the hope that it will dissolve in my bath along with my worries of the ever looming exams results on Thursday ... it smells sooo good! :D
Also today, I discovered this gem of a song from Taylor Swift ... We are never ever getting back together! Such a catchy wee tune, listen to it once and I promise you it will be on repeat for the rest of the night! Loving it ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtFFQJiwSxU

Keep smiling
Vicky
x

No comments:

Post a Comment