Friday 5 October 2012

Nights In...

After a long and busy week (one that was actually shorter than most due to a cheeky exceptional closure!) I have decided to spend my Friday night in, watching movies and eating chinese ... then heading to bed early with a novel - incense burning and green tea brewing. 

These are the calming and peaceful times of rest that I think everyone needs once in a while!




Not going into anything too deep right now, I was just thinking about how blessed I am to have great friends, and the fun times that this new school year has brought. I thought that tonight, I would include some pictures as memories of all the excitement I have experienced in the past month ... Enjoy!


David leaving for Cambridge :'(
Out with the girls
Our Science Team!
All Wrapped up in Guides! 



Rachel giving her phone a bath
 in the dog bowl!
Ice Skating with the Ski trip
girlies! (and Guys)


School Photo Day!











My First ever "Snog" frozen
 yoghurt!

Breaktime treats in the common room!



Love 
Vicky x

PS Remember, this Thursday (11th) is the Day of The Girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment